Thursday, 16 July 2015 10:35
Launching event of Collaborative Research and Training for Neglected Tropical diseases.
Wednesday, 01 July 2015 09:31
Arba Minch University’s 28th Convocation conducted in the tastefully decorated Auditorium at Abaya Campus on 27th June 2015, has many firsts. Of this year’s 4400 graduates, 4287 were under and 113 post-graduates from 36 different streams. Of total pass-outs, 65% alone were from engineering streams while remaining 35% constituted other subjects.Click here to see the Pictures.
Wednesday, 01 July 2015 10:08
This year’s overall topper of Arba Minch University, Tarekegn Tumebo Kariba, is a humble son of a farmer; he is from Kambata Tembaro zone. He has encountered difficulties but didn’t give in on the contrary come out successful.
Wednesday, 01 July 2015 09:47
List of top scoring students :-
Thursday, 25 June 2015 10:24
In order to avoid possible inconvenience to the near and dears, friends and well-wishers of the graduating students during Graduation Ceremony to be held at Abaya Campus on 27th June 2015, Arba Minch University has made the special arrangement of live telecast of the ceremony via YouTube and Digital signage screens installed at all campuses.
Page 2 of 59«StartPrev12345678910NextEnd»